Thursday, September 3, 2009

Secondhand Serenade Concert


I cannot believe how fantastic the Secondhand Serenade concert was! I was able to upgrade our floor general admission tickets to the table/seated area so that Mike and I could sit and put less of a strain on him after his recent ER trip. I explained to the security gal the situation and not only did she get us a table, she took care of extra drinks and then... wait for it... went to talk to the backstage security to apprise them of the situation. The next thing we knew, John Vesely himself came out from backstage to meet us! I could not believe it! I told him how much his music meant to me and was helping me throught this difficult time. He wished us all the best, hugged me and shook Mike's hand. I cried the rest of the night and sang to all the songs. Thank you John, from the bottom of a grateful heart. To hear John's amazing music, head to www.secondhandserenade.com or hear one of my favorites here: Your Call.

No comments:

Post a Comment